Delicious and easy eggless cake recipe with basic ingredients. Perfect for vegans, those with egg allergies or anyone looking for a moist cake.
An eggless cake is a type of cake that is made without using eggs as an ingredient. Instead, other ingredients such as applesauce, vinegar, or yogurt are used as a substitute for eggs. Eggless cakes can be enjoyed by people with egg allergies, vegans, or anyone who prefers not to consume eggs. They come in a variety of flavors and can be just as moist and delicious as traditional cakes made with eggs.
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make eggless cake recipe? Try this simple recipe that uses basic ingredients and comes together in no time. Perfect for vegans, those with egg allergies, or anyone looking for a tasty and moist cake. Customize with your favorite flavors and enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the water, vegetable oil, white vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
You can also add your favorite flavors to this basic recipe, such as cocoa powder, lemon zest, or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Rated: 5.0 of 5.0 from 8 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Eggleston Cake, Eggleston Cake Recipe, Recipe