Make Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. Indulge in luxurious flavors and impress your guests!
Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese is a dish that combines tender chunks of lobster with a creamy and cheesy macaroni and cheese. The dish is named after the high-end restaurant chain, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, which is known for its upscale dining experience and delicious steaks.
The Lobster Mac and Cheese is a decadent and indulgent dish that is perfect for special occasions or as a treat for yourself. It’s made with high-quality ingredients, such as fresh lobster meat, and a rich and creamy cheese sauce that’s made with a blend of cheddar, Gruyere, and Parmesan cheeses. The macaroni is perfectly cooked and adds a nice texture to the dish.
The Lobster Mac and Cheese is a popular item on Ruth’s Chris menu, and it’s easy to see why. The combination of the creamy and cheesy sauce with the tender and flavorful lobster meat is simply irresistible. The dish is also quite filling and makes for a great main course or can be shared as a side dish.
If you’re a fan of mac and cheese, seafood, or just looking for a luxurious and decadent dining experience, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese is definitely worth a try. The dish offers a unique and delicious twist on a classic comfort food, and it’s sure to satisfy even the most discerning of palates.
Indulge in the rich and decadent flavors of Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese with this easy-to-follow recipe. Learn how to make this luxurious dish at home with high-quality ingredients and impress your family and friends with restaurant-quality flavors.
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked and chopped lobster meat
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour until smooth.
- Gradually add the milk to the saucepan, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth and begins to thicken.
- Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to the saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Add the cheddar cheese, Gruyere cheese, and Parmesan cheese to the saucepan and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the cooked elbow macaroni and chopped lobster meat to the cheese sauce and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs evenly over the top of the mac and cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Let the mac and cheese cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your homemade Lobster Mac and Cheese!
Rated: 5.0 of 5.0 from 17 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac And Cheese, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac And Cheese Recipe, Recipe
- Portion the mac and cheese: Use a spoon or a spatula to portion the Lobster Mac and Cheese into individual servings. This will make it easier for guests to serve themselves and help prevent the dish from becoming messy.
- Garnish the dish: Add some chopped parsley or scallions on top of the mac and cheese to add a pop of color and freshness.
- Pair with a side salad: A side salad can help to balance the richness of the Lobster Mac and Cheese and provide some additional nutrition.
- Serve with crusty bread: Crusty bread can help to soak up any extra sauce and make the meal more filling.
- Enjoy as leftovers: Lobster Mac and Cheese reheats well and can be enjoyed as leftovers. Simply store any remaining mac and cheese in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to eat.
Remember to serve the Lobster Mac and Cheese hot and enjoy it with friends and family!
- Use high-quality ingredients: This recipe relies on high-quality ingredients, particularly the lobster meat, to provide a rich, savory flavor. Be sure to choose fresh, high-quality lobster meat that has been properly cooked to ensure the best taste.
- Cook the macaroni correctly: Cooking the macaroni properly is essential for a good Lobster Mac and Cheese. Cook the macaroni to al dente, which means it should be cooked but still firm to the bite. Overcooking the macaroni can lead to a mushy texture, which can ruin the dish.
- Use a blend of cheeses: The recipe calls for a blend of cheddar, Gruyere, and Parmesan cheeses, which provides a nice balance of flavors. You can use other types of cheeses as well, but try to keep the ratios of cheese consistent for the best results.
- Season the cheese sauce well: The cheese sauce is the backbone of the dish, so be sure to season it well with spices like paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Adjust the seasoning to taste, and don’t be afraid to add more if necessary.
- Add the lobster meat at the end: Lobster meat is delicate and can overcook easily, so it’s important to add it to the mac and cheese at the end and only heat it through. This will help ensure that the lobster meat stays tender and flavorful.
- Top with breadcrumbs: A crunchy breadcrumb topping adds a nice texture to the dish and helps to hold the mac and cheese together. Be sure to sprinkle the breadcrumbs evenly over the top of the mac and cheese before baking.
- Let the mac and cheese cool before serving: The mac and cheese will be piping hot when it comes out of the oven, so let it cool for a few minutes before serving to avoid burning your mouth. This will also allow the flavors to meld together for a more cohesive dish.
- Lobster meat: If you can’t find fresh lobster meat or it’s too expensive, you can use other types of seafood such as shrimp, crab, or even canned tuna. You could also use chicken or bacon if you prefer a non-seafood version of the dish.
- Cheese: You can experiment with different types of cheeses to customize the dish to your liking. For example, you could use a mix of fontina, Gouda, and Parmesan cheeses for a nutty flavor profile. Or, if you prefer a spicier version, you could use pepper jack cheese.
- Pasta: The recipe calls for elbow macaroni, but you could use other types of pasta such as penne, fusilli, or even spaghetti.
- Breadcrumbs: If you don’t have breadcrumbs on hand, you could use crushed crackers or panko breadcrumbs instead.
- Milk: If you don’t have whole milk, you can use other types of milk such as 2% or skim milk. You could also use heavy cream or half-and-half for a richer sauce.
In conclusion, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese is a luxurious and indulgent dish that is perfect for special occasions or whenever you’re in the mood for a decadent meal. This recipe combines tender lobster meat with creamy, cheesy sauce and al dente pasta, creating a perfect harmony of flavors and textures.
By following the recipe and using high-quality ingredients, you can recreate the restaurant-quality dish at home and impress your family and friends. Whether you’re a seafood lover or a cheese enthusiast, Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese is definitely worth trying, and I hope this article has provided you with some helpful tips and insights on how to make this delicious dish.