Frankenfrosting is a delicious and simple frosting that is perfect for any occasion. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can make a batch of this sweet frosting.
Frankenfrosting recipe is an hybrid between Sweet Hope Royal Icing recipe and Sweet Hope Royal Icing Glaze. It has a tender, sweet bite and a soft shine when dry. Use it to decorate cookies, make icing transfers, and make homemade sprinkles.
- 1kg Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp meringue powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup clear corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- In a mixing bowl, put 500 grams powder sugar and meringue powder, fitted with a paddle attachment
- Add 5 or 6 tablespoon water and mix on low speed until fluffy.
- Remove from mixing bowl to another bowl and cover with a damp towel. Set aside this.
- In another mixing bowl, add another 500 grams powdered sugar, corn syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/4 cup water. With the paddle attachment, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Turn the speed up to medium and mix for about 3 minutes. The glaze should be the consistency of molasses.
- Now, add your previously reserved royal icing back in to the bowl with the glaze, and mix the two together until well combined. And your frankenfrosting should be ready.
This is a video about Frankenfrosting Recipe.
Video Credits: The Sprinkle Bar
Rated: 4.9 of 5.0 from 28 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Frankenfrosting Recipe, Frankenfrosting, Recipe