Make your sandwiches and salads extra zesty with a copycat recipe for Jimmy John’s Kickin’ Ranch sauce. Discover the secret to this mouth-watering sauce.
If you’re a fan of Jimmy John’s sandwiches, you know that their Kickin’ Ranch sauce is the perfect addition to take your sandwich to the next level.
But did you know that you can make this delicious sauce at home? With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of know-how, you can recreate the spicy, tangy, and creamy Kickin’ Ranch sauce that you love so much.
We’ll be sharing with you an easy-to-follow recipe and some tips to make the best Kickin’ Ranch sauce that you can enjoy with your favorite foods. Get ready to add a zesty kick to your meals!
Looking for a copycat recipe for Jimmy John’s Kickin’ Ranch sauce? Look no further! Discover a simple and delicious recipe to make this famous sauce at home, along with tips to achieve the best flavor and texture. Keep your sandwiches and salads extra zesty with this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons hot sauce (depending on your spice preference)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, and sour cream until well combined.
- Add the dried parsley, dried dill weed, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and hot sauce. Mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed, adding more hot sauce if you prefer a spicier kick.
- Serve and enjoy as a dip, dressing, or spread on your favorite sandwich or wrap.
- Note: This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of Kickin’ Ranch, which can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch
This is a video about Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch.
Video Credits: The Author
Rated: 5.0 of 5.0 from 8 reviews.
Recipe Tags: Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch, Jimmy John’s Kickin Ranch Recipe, Recipe
- As a dipping sauce: Serve the Kickin’ Ranch sauce as a dip with raw veggies like carrots, celery, and cucumbers, or with chicken wings, fries, or onion rings.
- As a salad dressing: Use the Kickin’ Ranch sauce as a salad dressing. It pairs well with a variety of salads, including Caesar salad, Cobb salad, or a simple green salad.
- As a sandwich spread: Spread the Kickin’ Ranch sauce on your favorite sandwich or wrap. It goes well with chicken, turkey, or roast beef sandwiches.
- As a burger topping: Use the Kickin’ Ranch sauce as a topping for your burgers. It adds a creamy and spicy kick to your burgers.
- As a potato topping: Use the Kickin’ Ranch sauce as a topping for baked potatoes or potato wedges. It’s a delicious and flavorful alternative to sour cream or ketchup.
- As a marinade: Use the Kickin’ Ranch sauce as a marinade for chicken, shrimp, or tofu before grilling or baking. It will infuse the protein with a spicy and tangy flavor.
- Use fresh ingredients: Use fresh parsley and dill weed instead of dried, if possible. This will give your sauce a brighter and more vibrant flavor.
- Adjust the spice level: If you prefer a milder sauce, start with less hot sauce and gradually add more to taste. If you like it spicier, add more cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
- Let the flavors meld: Allow the sauce to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the sauce to thicken up.
- Use a blender: To achieve a smoother consistency, blend the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Use a good quality mayonnaise: The mayonnaise is the base of the sauce, so it’s important to use a good quality mayonnaise for the best flavor and texture.
- Store it properly: Store the Kickin’ Ranch sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Give it a good stir before serving as the ingredients may separate over time.
- Experiment with variations: Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to create your own unique flavor profile. For example, you could add fresh cilantro, lime juice, or chipotle powder for a different twist on the classic recipe.
To store Kickin’ Ranch sauce, transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator. The sauce can be stored for up to one week in the refrigerator. Give the sauce a good stir before serving as the ingredients may separate over time.
It is important to note that if the sauce has been left out at room temperature for more than two hours, it should be discarded as it could become contaminated with bacteria. Additionally, if the sauce has an off smell, taste or appearance, it should be discarded as it could be spoiled or expired.
In conclusion, making your own copycat Jimmy John’s Kickin’ Ranch sauce at home is quick, easy, and allows you to customize the flavors to your liking. With this delicious and versatile sauce, you can elevate any dish and add a spicy kick to your meals. So, try out this recipe and enjoy the zesty flavor of Kickin’ Ranch in the comfort of your own home!